Amjo started with the sales of home facial tanning lamps which led to questions about the treatment of Eczema, Psoriasis and a host of other skin challenges. It also led to questions about Seasonal Affective Disorder or SAD. A little research led us to add the websites www.HomePhotoTherapy.com and www.SADLight.com. These humble beginnings led to many other mini-businesses within our Amjo family.
In addition to:
www.Curatron.com – Our Main Site for PEMF
Listed below are some of the other sites we have created.
- www.amjo.net – Our main website
- www.UVitD.com – Vitamin D with UVB
- www.HomePhotoTherapy.com – UV Phototherapy Products
- www.UVBNarrowBand.com – My BLOG for Ultraviolet Light
- www.CatchaSmoker.com – Smoker Prevention – Catch folks lighting cigarettes
- www.SADLight.com – Products for Seasonal Affective Disorder SAD
- www.BiomoveUSA.com – Stroke Therapy Products
- www.WoodsLight.com – UVA Woods Lamps for skin and forensic inspection.